Panda Kit helps you to easily distribute iOS ad-hoc builds to testers.
It also collects your crash reports and symbolicates them.
Panda Kit in it's current form is a quick hack or internal tool, so we don't give any guaranties about uptime or your data, but if you want, you can use it for free.
- Each account has it's own subdomain.
- Each account can have multiple users and users can belong to multiple accounts.
- Allows users to download/update your ad-hoc apps directly on their device.
- Automate build and ad-hoc upload to Panda Kit.
- Crash report symbolication (compatible with QuincyKit).